COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
1. When you register on our website to use our Services, you will be required to provide your personal information including but not limited to your name, contact details, email address, delivery and billing address, and bank/payment details. This information will be collected and stored by us.
2. In addition to Clause 1, when you access our Website from your computer or other electronic device, certain information may be created and collected. The information that may be collected includes the following:
(a) your log-in and account details;
(b) cookies, web beacon and other tracking technologies;
(c) your web history;
(d) location information which will be updated in real-time based on the feedback received from your device;
(e) information about the device you are using to access TTMALL Online including the model, the operating system, your device settings and your IP address; and
(f) any other information you provide while you are using our Services.
4. You may also choose to provide information to us and other users of TTMALL Online by publishing your information on your account on TTMALL Online or by leaving reviews or comments. Please note that any information you share publicly may be retained in the public domain even if you close your account or cease to use the Website in the future. E-Landnet.com is not responsible if any information published by you on our website is retained in the public domain.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
5. To protect against the loss, misuse or unauthorised disclosure or access of the information provided to us, we have implemented security measures on our website. We have implemented encryption technology to protect the personal information that you have provided, and a secure server will be used when you place your order on our website or access your account information.
6. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is protected in accordance with Clause 5. We do not promise or warrant that the Website will not be hacked, or that your personal information may not be accessed by an unauthorised user of the Website, provided that we have discharged our obligation and used reasonable efforts to protect your information from being accessed by an unauthorised user.
USAGE OF INFORMATION
7. Your information may be used by us for the following purposes:
(a) to provide services to you such as setting up and managing your account, placing and processing your order, and contacting you to resolve any complaints or issues;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) to customise and improve our service to provide you with a better experience;
(d) get a better understanding of you, your needs, your behaviour and how you interact with us to identify ways in which we can improve our services and to customise the website and advertisements to suit your preferences;
(e) to update you on our latest products, news and promotions. If you have registered with us or provided us with your email address and have elected to receive marketing communications from us, then we will update you about any new TTMALL Online products or promotions. Further to (d) above, we will endeavour to customise this to suit your needs and preferences;
(f) detecting and preventing fraudulent and unauthorised transactions;
(g) to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. For example, if we are required to disclose your information in accordance with the law or by court order; and
(h) to enforce our legal rights.
8. In addition to Clause 7, Cookies and web beacons will be employed to collect and use your information and to store any such information collected. The information may be used to:
(a) Identify you when you sign-in to the Website;
(b) Analyse and keep track of your usage of our services to allow us to gain a better understanding of your preferences;
(c) Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our content and services;
(d) Deliver content which is relevant to your interests such as recommending products similar to the products you are interested in, or showing more relevant promotional activities; and
(e) Preventing fraudulent activities and increasing security.
9. We also allow third parties that provide services to us, or assist us in marketing our products and analysing your usage, to collect certain non-personal or anonymous information through cookies or web beacon. We are not responsible for any of the cookies placed by the third parties and are not responsible for their actions in using the information collected.
10. You may choose to disable cookies through your browser’s settings. However, if you choose to disable cookies, we will not be able to provide you with customised services and advertisements, and some of our services on the Website may not be working or functioning at their optimal level.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
12. We may disclose your personal information to the sellers on the website or to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you with access to our services, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
13. Your information may be disclosed to third parties who are our affiliates, partners or associates, our agents and contractors, and third party service providers who we rely on to provide services on our behalf. These third parties may also use your information for the usages as stated under “Usage of Information” above. For example, freight/courier companies who deliver the products to you, payment card processors and other service providers.
14. As the sellers are mostly overseas suppliers from China, your information may be disclosed to them when you communicate with them and when you place your orders with them. It may also be disclosed to them during the course of us customising our advertisements and promotions to suit your needs.
16. As we develop our business, it is possible that E-Landnet.com or TTMALL Online is acquired by or merges with another entity. In such an event, E-Landnet.com may transfer your personal information to that entity, or in the event of a merger, any newly created entity.
17. We may use your information to notify you of important changes to our website, new features, send you our newsletters and the latest offers or promotions.
18. If you prefer not to receive any email notifications about our latest offers or promotions, or our newsletters, you may choose to unsubscribe by following the instructions set out in the email. We note that you will not be able to unsubscribe from notifications about changes to our website or other service-related announcements such as maintenance of our system and website.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
19. You will be able to access and update your personal information through your account settings on the Website. If you are unable to do so, please contact us by email and we will endeavour to assist you and to provide you with access. You may be required to provide further information or answer security questions in order for us to authenticate you as the account holder.
(a) Information collected by third-parties when they access our services; and
(b) Information collected by other companies or advertising agencies through our services.
24. Please direct any queries or concerns to email@example.com.